Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Whatta Week...

What a week this has been...last Tuesday, my daughter was fondled by my stepfather...when she decided to warn others that it happened, she was basically disowned by half the family...pretty much told that she was making things up...never mind that her grandfather was her hero...and she had no reason to make anything like this up...but that's what happened...then on Friday, I get a call from her...she is telling me that she doesn't want to live....that she wants to die...I race across town to get to her before she does anything to herself...then take her to the emergency room where she tells them the same thing...which leads to her being admitted to a behavioral needs hospital...she was pretty much locked up in a psych ward for four days...she was diagnosed with major depression and anxiety...then this Tuesday we welcomed our 5th grandchild...a little boy named Jameson Scott...a handsome little man welcomed to the world by his big brother who happily proclaimed "My brother! He's out!!"
Yeah...Roller coaster emotions this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment