Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wow...Haven't Written In a Long While!

Wow! Didn't realize it was that long ago since I have written! SO many things have happened!

Little ones have obviously grown! That baby is now on his way to two years old! And cute as the dickens! As are all five of the grandbabies, of course.

Then my former step-dad...I say former because I have disowned him...he was convicted of child molestation and sentenced to federal prison. I have one sister out of five brothers and sisters that will talk to me. But, oh well, my daughter and nieces are safe...

I recently had a major mental breakdown...I am getting over it now...I needed some time of work and a wonderful new emotional support dog to help, but, yeah...that was fun...

I have four wonderful children...one is not talking to us...don't know what his deal is...guess he's just growing up and learning to live as an adult and all...he'll come around...

I'll try and write more...but, who knows...it may be another several years!

No comments:

Post a Comment