Saturday, June 8, 2013

Normal? Is This What Normal Feels Like?

I haven't posted in awhile. Not because things have been bad - just the opposite. Things have been really good. I had one crying fit in the last few weeks. And that was brought on by genuine concern for my husband - not anxiety or depression, but concern. I haven't had an anxiety attack in a very long while. This is great news for me...I haven't even been too anxious lately...
I don't know what the difference is. I have been taking my meds as required - but have been doing that for awhile so that's not different. I have been using the techniques - the deep breathing, the imagery....all of it...maybe that's the difference...
But I think what the real difference is that I have just had more faith in myself. I know I can do things...I know I can be happy...I know I am doing some good things...
And today...my house is all cleaned up - for the first time in months....summer school is going great - just as it should be - I have been doing regular lessons and getting through all of them...
All in all, things have just been going great...and I don't wanna say too much because I'm afraid I'm gonna jinx something....

And there's a lot to smile about...

1. Getting stuff done!
2. House is clean!
3. Had a great time at Special Olympics - things were slow - but perfect for Spenser and I.
4. Michael Martin Murphy and Wildfire...'nuff said!
5. Montgomery Gentry!!!
Great Riverfest week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment