Sunday, April 28, 2013

Another Great Weekend

It turned out to be a great weekend. Love spending time in KC with the kids and grandkids. Little Samantha is just adorable, and her big brother Miles thinks that she is the greatest thing since jousting! He was proud to show her off. I was lucky to have Miles cuddle with me and Samantha for about half an hour...if you know Miles you know how special this really is!

It was also nice to have some time to myself on the drive to and from KC. I love driving. It is just peaceful and there are no problems - just the open road in front of you with a pleasant destination. Love it!

Five things that made me smile today:

  1. Snuggling with Miles and Samantha.
  2. Long peaceful drive.
  3. I was able to pay for lunch for the kids.
  4. Great movie that hubby rented for me to watch.
  5. Found my way around KC with minimal GPS assistance!

No comments:

Post a Comment