- Found a solution to a money issue we had today.
- Talked to Tabitha and Tami today and both were very pleasant conversations.
- Boston Marathon bombers were caught - one died...(that didn't make me smile, but I'm happy he can't terrorize anyone else...)
- Hubby's news from the doctor was better than expected.
- A tweet about the capture of suspect #2..."If your gonna use a boat to escape...make sure it's in water...not Watertown! :)"
It's also the beginning of a sad weekend...Mom's birthday would be Sunday...she would have been 67...I still miss her so much...I can't believe she is gone, even after all this time. I had to go to the urologist today and was told that I will need surgery soon on my ureter...scary...because of my horseshoe kidney I have to go to KC to have a specialist do the surgery...in the past, I would have called Mom and told her about it right away...now there is no one to talk to about it..I told the girls about it, but I have to be brave when I talk to them. When I talked to Mom, I could tell her how I really felt...tell her how scared I really am to even think about it...even though I trust the surgeon and the urologist who says this surgeon is the best at what he does...it could cause all kinds of problems if there is any problem at all...it could cause issues with urination...it could lead to kidney issues...it could...well...it could cause all kinds of problems...and it's scary.
On a good note, Jaxon is coming over tomorrow...it will be a fun day...and Samantha will be here before next weekend and we will get to go and visit her...and see Miles and Tabitha and Patrick...I can't wait!