Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sad New in the World

This week my therapist suggested writing a daily list of five things that have made me smile during the day. I will try to do that here...
1. Saw an old friend today.
2. Anne listened to what I had to stay about two of my special students for next year - and will allow me to continue to help with them without doing the paperwork to go along with it.
3. My wonderful husband unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher.
4. I saw a cute picture of DeWayne and Quentin. Made me laugh.
5. Got a comment on a hub I wrote. From an art therapist talking about play therapy and how important my hub was.

Today was an inservice day - which meant it was a long day. At least it was productive, though. We have our new theme for next year....we have sorted students into classrooms for next year and I am overall happy with the choices...saw a few cool videos that were funny or inspirational...

It's been a sad couple of days...two days ago at the Boston Marathon, someone set of two bombs...nearly 200 people were injured and three people...including an 8 year old boy...were killed...and then last night a horrible explosion happened in West, Texas...they still don't know how many people were killed and injured...they are still searching....it was so bad that it registered as a 2.1 earthquake...

And just know they are talking about a shooting at MIT where an MIT police officer has been shot...don't know if anyone else injured at this point...

Just sad news...over and over again....

No comments:

Post a Comment