Before we got the call that sent us running to KC, we had a pretty amazing Saturday. Jaxon came over around 6 and he and played and watched television until Papa woke up. Then we went to the Harley Davidson store for their open house and looked at the motorcycles for awhile. Of course, Jaxon thought he was in heaven and wanted to sit on every Harley in the store. We ended up buying him a stuffed puppy dog and he wouldn't put it down for the rest of the day.
Then Papa took us to eat at a place he used to go all the time. We had great hamburgers that were cooked just the way we wanted them. Jax had a hot dog and ate most of it. We decided to go to cousin April's after that. Or should I say, Dave decided we should go. It was cool - we spent a couple hours over there while Jaxon played with Michael and Sade - then Marquez for a little bit. Jaxon wanted to play with Chris, too, but he was in trouble. After a little while, he went and played with him anyway.
It was after that when we got home and got the call from Patrick. Jaxon was going to spend the night, but we ended up taking him home. It was great to get that call!
Samantha missed Mom's birthday by 57 minutes...
Five things to smile about today...
- Samantha is here and healthy!
- Madison quieted down when she drew the "beach" on the silver thingy. She liked her beach!
- I have wonderful students! They worked their little tails of even when Madison was screaming,
- Showing of Samantha's picture to EVERYBODY!
- Jaxon picking out movies for my kids at school to watch!!!