Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Maybe One of These Days...

One of these days, I will have a great day and it will be great all day long. Today wasn't that day. Work was fine - kids were good and learned a lot. Got a free lunch - sandwiches from QuikTrip thanks to Nicole's husband. Everything was going good.

Then I brought home sandwiches to hubby and he wanted me to call Courtney. She wanted to talk to me about the stuff I am supposed to get for the baby shower. Nothing wrong with that. Except that we haven't talked about the baby shower...or what I am supposed to get for it....or even when it is. When I told hubby this, he wanted to argue a little about it. Not much, just enough to make me start bawling over nothing. So I left to go to my therapist appointment and called Courtney on the way...and told her that we had not spoken about this. Of course, she wanted to argue, too. Even told me that I was getting forgetful in my old age....hung up and started bawling again...on my way to my therapist...

Then bawled through the whole hour with her...

Let's try and find 5 things to smile about today...

  1. Saw the family for Tasha's birthday at the steakhouse.
  2. Saw LaRina and Leroy together...and very happy.
  3. Great new pictures of Samantha and Miles.
  4. Ice. Cream. Sandwiches. Enough said.
  5. Peanut food fight at the steak house!

No comments:

Post a Comment