Thursday, May 2, 2013

Don't know what's going on today. I'm sure having a lot of anxiety issues today. Right now, as I write this, my heart is racing like crazy. I am having trouble catching my breath. I feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest. And there is really no reason for it. I'm scared to death and don't know why. I really don't know what's going on. I'm taking my medication just like I am supposed to be. This is just driving me so crazy.

On another note...today was just too long and boring. Too much going on in the regular classrooms and nothing for me to do...usually in cases like this, I try to get some paperwork done. This year all of our paperwork needed to be done by May 1st, so there was nothing left to do. I did clean my desk...and get a book made for RD...But that was about it.

Can't write for now...just can't concentrate...so...
5 things that made me smile...

  1. Free sandwich from the Schlotzkey's guy.
  2. Pancakes for supper.
  3. Three top people on Idol are the three I wanted.
  4. .....

No comments:

Post a Comment