Thursday, May 16, 2013

Yup...Another Day...End of the School Year...

Today was a pretty good day. I just really don't like this time of year!!! Not enough to do!

Today we had our first Moving on Up day at school. Basically each grade level visited the next higher grade level - for example - first grade visited second grade and so on. Everyone seemed to think it went off pretty well. I sat in a kindergarten class with the preschoolers. They were so tiny! And brilliant! They all knew most of the alphabet, knew their colors and could write their names pretty well. I think I saw at least one kiddo that could be mine next year.

We also had our talent show today. We have some pretty talented kids! We saw singers, dancers, pianists, violinists and comedians among others. Wish I could have taped them all, but my phone wouldn't work long enough. They were all great.

We also practiced for our flash mob again tonight. Can't wait to do this! I'm really excited to see the reaction of the kids. We are having so much fun doing it. Just a few more practices and we will be done.

5 things that made me smile today...

  1. American Idol....Candice Glover won!!!
  2. Easy dinner....egg sandwiches!
  3. Beautiful sunny day that allowed us to have the screen doors open...
  4. Hubby has a job opportunity...
  5. One of my hubs had over 40 views in 24 hours - not a lot for some people, but for me it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment