Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last Week Of School....

Just realized it's been a week since I posted anything. It's been a busy week. Last day of school for kids was yesterday and for teachers was today. I will have to go back tomorrow because I didn't get everything done. I am moving classrooms once again and still have a mess in both classrooms. I even got to work early this morning so I could get it done! Oh well....it will get done!
Had to say goodbye to two wonderful teachers today. One is retiring and one is moving back to administration. Had a great talk with both of them. I really think both of them are wonderful people and we have truly lost two wonderful people who absolutely love their kids..
Karen is still trying to tell me how to run my summer school...I don't know why she thinks she has a say, but that is what she thinks...I know that she is trying to help, but I'm going to do thing my way and it's going to be successful.
Had two little Russian girls sign up today...they know very, very, very, very little English. It should be fun to work with them.
Had a wonderful little guy enroll this week, as well. He will be my favorite student and will be teacher's pet. I can't help it - it's my grandson, Jaxon! He will be coming on Thursday's - and he is very excited about it! He is coming complete with pencil box, pencil, eraser and flash cards!

Things that made me smile this week....
  1. Jaxon will be in my summer school!
  2. I will have two Russian girls in summer school!
  3. Hubby is officially cancer free!!!
  4. Wonderful dinner with most of the Wichita kids.
  5. Our flash mob turned out absolutely wonderful! And the kids LOVED it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment